Monday, May 26, 2008

bye 14 months old braces~

finally, my 14 months old braces had been taken off~ wo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~

After take off braces, =.=, the dentist like more excited than me, rush to a store room in the clinic to get his camera.

*flash* front view, *flash* side view of my mouth and finally *FLASH* my whole face. hahaha
(the pics are used to show before/after me doing braces)

the first thing i do after my braces is removed, is of course, test my pronunciation xD..lol
''Testing testing Hellooooooo braCES braCES no more''
*i think no1 in the clinic notice, too busy transferring pic, prepare mould and clean the 'ka chang')
feeling great xD being able to bite words properly BUT


almost forgot


that


i need to wear retainer after braces-.-

its worst than wearing braces, my tongue feels short wearing it !
''Tehsting tehsting Hello(this wan sounds normal) ''
saliva showering out of my mouth(more ''rainy'' than wearing braces)


i.sounds.like.surresh vellu salegam -.- (ex-Du-rian) lolz

No comments: