Friday, January 11, 2008

Another 'last gathering'...hahahaha

sam + me VS EPK
ChEeSe
LOL....epk and me... see u 4 days in a row ~!! finally win u pool on thursday...pai seh pai seh ...hahahahahahahahaa

Ahem ahem....that day...hahhaha

sum1 called KELLY ,a Chinese waitress , i suppose....lol...gave this fellow a card.. the content of the card :

''Hey hope to hear from u soon...stay cute''

Oso got write her phone number la...but my memory not so good...lol...

ME and arinah plan to go inside italiannies with EPK and order 3 plain water ( cuz i pokai ledi) and help EPK see who is ''KELLY''

hahaha...b'cuz of our mature thinking...in the end...we din go in italiannies...cuz order 3 plain water very pai seh....hahaha.

But sum1 very happy owhh...that day...LOL
limay , boobalicious (love calling u that) , sam and me
sharon , sam and me
same comment -.-
arinah....finally i post ur pic in my blog~!! hahahahaha... thx for teman-ing me to look for my water bottle in ou ~!! hahaha.
me, kok chywn....be proud man ~!! this is my first photo taken with u individually ~!! hahahahaha.... WELCUM WELCUM ~!!
me , kim - nice spects...haha...looks so smart xD
me , huiwen - happy balloon not satisfied with her 1st pic with me...then we exchange seats and took this picture...hahaha
this photo kijun help me take wan....hahahaha...abit blurrr blurrr
sam and me. - i miss ur loud voice like crazy ~!! -
nicholas , ting yee , jonathan and me.... pai seh pai seh...i FFK u all for the movie XD....
me , kijun..hahaha... i finally discovered sum1 is a worse photographer than i am ~!! hahaha... all the pic u help me take oso blurr blurr wan ( i just realised)....ur hand shake tooo much ~!! hahaha
everytime go out must take 1 pic with ellen wan...hahaha...
edward(HELP uni coll) , me (KDU coll )
Sharon...just bek from denmark...some say she got thinner....but i think she din change much...hahahahah

limay...hahah...u looks nice too...hahahhahahahaha...sorrie bout that day...my social skill not gud xD ..lol

pai seh...sam not ready yet...ellen have to wait xD

ALMOST forgot the most important event !! hahahaha
Bowling event of course~!! For the first time T_T , Terry lost to me ~!! LOL

1st- kijun ( 105 score)
2nd- me TYTY~!! (100 score)

terry around 80++ or 90 ++ ...Hahahahahaha...xD

After bowling and lunch, every1 went to watch movie ( Simple Plan i think ) except me EPK, Arinah and me. We shopped for EPK's clothes and my water bottle for nearly 2 hours ~!! Super tiring...can close my eyes and walk that time...hahaha...

Anyway...to terry ( if u see this) haha...dun be dissapointed ~!! u can challange me again ~!! hahaha



3 comments:

sharon said...

My name is SHARON, SHARON!
not boobalicious T____________T

joshua said...

ARINAH : AHAHAHAHAH DAMN FUNNY!! thx 4 including my pic ! finally! n yes sharon is thinner!! i love the video tho! damn pai seh! n stupid!! HHAHAHAHAHAH we shud hv more of this...

joshua said...

to sharon : =P

not bad ma boobalicious...hahaha...okla...make it sound nicer..i call u aliboobcious can? hahaha

Ali represents sharon
Boob represents ahem ahem
Cious means delicious...

LOL...this theory dun forget yarh ~!!